Rock River Riders  1946 - 1959

This website is dedicated to the member's of the Rock River Riders (RRR) both living and who have passed on to the big club house in the sky.  The RRR motorcycle club was established back in the thirties only shutting it's doors during WWII when all club activities ceased due to the war effort.  When the boys came home from war the club activities resumed and the RRR motorcycle club grew rapidly to what it has become today.  Work is underway on a documentary chronicling club activities and events from the time period just after WWII 1946 thru  to 1959 when a tragic event changed many club members lives forever. This is the first of a two part RRR documentary series. Enjoy the pictures from the collections of Joe & Laura Holman, Bill Maxey, Bill & Millie Baird, Bruce Knipple, Pete & Judy Thiakos, Chet & Donna Reglin, Frannie Hussong and Erwin "Smitty" & Pearl Smith.  If you have anything to add send comments to: